I was previously tagged for a book meme by Catez but didn't get what she was on about! Now Craig has tagged me again, so I'd better join in the fun.
1. One book that changed your life:
Desiring God by John Piper, pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
The Race Set Before Us by Ardel Caneday and Thomas Schreiner.
To be honest, I have not completed my second read-through, but I have read and re-read this book, and now read the book's blog as well!
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
My ESV Reformation Study Bible, not because the ESV is my favourite translation, but because this edition has helpful articles, notes and cross references.
4. One book that made you laugh:
Great Housewives of Art by Sally Swain. And it cost me a whole $1
5. One book that made you cry:
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
6. One book that you wish had been written:
Every Single Decision Made For You, by I. M. Trustworthy
Thanks, Craig. That's the one!
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus because I think it's a con.
8. One book you’re currently reading:
Original Sin by Henri Blocher. I discovered the book is an expanded version of a series of Moore College lectures.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Institutes of the Christian Religion, by John Calvin
Me too, Craig
10. Now tag five people: